Friday, March 23, 2012
Day 4 : Wings to Thoughts
Well... after three days I guess today is the time when i can finally sit n recollect some of the crap populating my medulla and get atleast some sensible stuff jotted down, if not organize some good stuff.
Well anyways, as it is Thank God its Friday. However with the first weekend of my first job to this one, i guess its the 10th Friday; slowly and steadily the craze and upsurge for welcoming the day is lowering. I'm not in a position to decipher what's causing this transition, just guess its human nature: we get accustomed to things pretty fast.
But yeah.. things are really great. I mean Ahmedabad, however I feel the city is a bit low on pace yet vivacity is nowhere compromised, plain fact. Else what, 50/60 days spent here have been just wonderful; no doubt did felt low at times, many times in fact. But then there were hues of giggles and mirth, blithering and blabbering.... that's life I guess... Pink or gray but then every memory is a souvenir in treads ahead.
Today was just another usual day, but then too many releases this week, many batches getting relocated; an ambiance set with joy, fervour dynamicity but a vivid urge to stay back, to be in alignment with those days which will be soon bygone but pristine for sure.
Huhh too many emotions flowing in the air.... mixed feelings... just waiting to see how things turn out when self stands in the podiun to which it stands an audience.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment