Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Day 5 : Challenge Sloshed
Well missed the challenge for 2 days i guess....in fact 4 daes... bad really bad I didn't forgot... thaz a fact but then yes, I didn't went tht extra stretch to accomplish it as well.
Missing it for one day and getting complacent with the same does has a very bad affect indeed. I mean the first day i missed it, it strike me back around 2326 hrs yet i skipped.... out of plain laziness... bad indeed ;\
Well but then as that lunatic sense of ease creeps in, n more than tht we do find an excuse for stuff like this things go worse... human nature i suppose, but definitely I on a personnel's level think for my-very-self that such an attitude can be improvised, if rectified seems too harsh.
Well my damn absurd for veiling up such act of misfeasance was backed up by a reason i guess u as reader would also like to agree with... I mean thaZ pretty logical.. to the extent that it seems wise following the same. Well the plain excuse was why to spend 60 bucks n input tht big load of cals within your system juz for a mistake I committed for a single day... atlst it shud seem lyk an invstmnt gd enf so y nt mke it a punishmnt 4 2 days... thaz kinnda bit affordable as well esp when the End Of Month is arriving ;) :)
Hmm... 'as of now'... tht'll b all
Signing off (yess with an expctation to be hre 2morw as well ;) )....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment